- Tuesday～Sunday 9:30～18:00
- The Year-end and New Year's day （Dec.28～Jan3） and Jan.4
- Proparation day of library(the last Friday of every month)
- Special Preparation period(two times a year,spring and fall)
Who may use the library
- Anyone who lives, works or goes to school in Sakado.
- Please fill out an application from at the circulation disk on the 1st floor.
A library card will then be issued to you.
This card can be used at any branch library of sakado.
- you can borrow 10books at one time for 2weeks.
- AV matters (video tapes, CD,DVD and cassette tapes) can be borrowed for 2week.
- Check out books and AV matters you want to borrow with your library card.
- If you lose your library card, please notify the librarian at the circulation desk.
- Please return the book to the library (any branch will do) by the due data stamped
on the bookmaker.
- Please return books at the circuration desk.
The liblary card isn't neccesary to be shown.
- On closing day, deposit them into the return slot at the entrance.
Don't deposit AV matters nor your library card.
- librarians are ready to look for material,answer your question and help you.
Reserve and Request service
- It is possible to reserve books or AV matters that are out on loan.
Please fill out the reservation card. When they are returned,We will contact you.
- If a desired book is not available in this library, please fill out the request card.
We will try to locate the book and borrow it from another library or look into buying it.
AV matters can't be requested.
- pay copy service is available for duplicating printed materials which belong to this library.